It's that time of year when we look for simple and cool foods that are easy to prepare!
These wraps made with fresh soft flour tortillas are just the right lunch or quick snack. Make extra to keep in the fridge!
Start with a package of 8 or 12 flour tortillas. Make as many or few as your need for a party or a few for as a snack for yourself.
What you will need:
1. Low fat cream cheese (optional)
2. Harvarti cheese, thin deli sandwich slices.
3. Romaine lettuce or spinach
4. Your choice of thinly sliced deli beef, chicken or turkey.
5. Fresh garden veggies on the side, and/or your choice of healthy chips.
With a butter knife spread low fat cream cheese on the flour tortillas. Layer thinly lettuce or spinach, one layer cheese, then thin slices of meat on top. Roll tightly and tuck at the end. Cut the ends of the wrap neatly for display. Serve and enjoy!
Strawberry Green Salad
One or Two heads of Romaine Lettuce.
1. What you will need: Romaine lettuce. May add some iceberg lettuce for crunch and a little spinach for an extra healthy touch.
2. One box strawberries, washed, cleaned, sliced.
3. Walnuts, plain or carmelized.
4. Diced fresh apple. Diced fresh celery.
5. Feta cheese crumbles.
Add, sliced strawberries to green salad. Add small fresh apple pieces, walnuts, and feta cheese crumbles. Right before serving toss with salad dressing such as Poppyseed or Pear Gorganzola. Serve with iced or hot tea, and your favorite hot healthy bread.
* * *
We hope you enjoy these simple recipes! Thank you for visiting our site shesintofitness.com to view our creative selection of women's active wear, gym accessories, watches, sun glasses and even jewelry! We recently made a decision to go to free shipping on most items to the US. On the rest of the word, we pay free shipping up to 3.9 lbs. This covers the majority of items on our site. We hope to see you again as a regular and returning customer!
* * *